15.4.11

Quick and Easy Heart Punch Flower Tutorial

These Simple and Beautiful 3 Dimensional Flowers can be used to embellish your cards, gifts,bookmarks and what not. It takes just minutes to make .
Punch out 5 or 6 Hearts depending on how many petals you want your flower to have.Fold the hearts vertically. 
Dab a thick blob of glue where you want to stick your flower. I have used a magenta colored diamond shaped corrugated card. 
Stick on the tips of the Heart shaped petals

Embellish the Center of the flower with a bead,Button or brad.

 Have fun.Do post a link to your creations in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial!! I will have to try that!! I found you at the link party! Please visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Sonia ! I am new to this crafting and your blog is very useful and informative for me. Especially the info. about Indian craft stores is very useful. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia, Your craft works are amazing. You are one of my inspirations to learn crafting. Your tutorials are very useful for beginners like me. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vaishnavi...it is comments such as yours which keeps me blogging and sharing tutorials...you have made my day a little happier!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Sonia, I tried making card using this technique. Please visit my blog and do comment how you felt. For a beginner like me it would be encouraging.
      http://artikraft.blogspot.in/

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...