This spring theme layout is my Guest DT project for Hands to Hearts on the theme Celebrating Womanhood .
This layout features my mothers younger sister with my daughter in a spring theme layout with lots of punchcraft flowers.
I layered the photo on lace and added gel heart stickers, a handmade stick pin ,pearl strings ,Marianne die cut leaves and lots of handmade punchcraft flowers.
The vintage chandelier and clock are rhinestone stickers.The chipboard flourish is painted with a gel pen and coated with glossy accent .I used parchment paper to make the white punchcraft flowers.
Since I was not confident about my stamping, to jazz it up a bit ,I added tiny bindis[we Indian ladies use it to adorn our foreheads as a fashion accessory!] and tear drop quilling.
Paper : Cardstock or thinner paper depending on what your punch can punch!
Punches : Medium Jef balloon, Small Jef 5 petal. If you dont have punches hand cut an ovoid shape.
Embossing pad or mouse pad
Embossing tool or any rounded object such as the back of a pen
White glue - Fevicol mr is my preferred glue for punchcraft
Coloring medium:Stamp pads/color pencils /chalk etc - optional to shade the petals of your punchcraft flower
|Paper flower tutorial|
|Punchcraft flower tutorial|
Punchcraft Tutorial Links
If you are a beginner to punchcraft here are links to some Easy Punchcraft flower tutorials
- Circle Punch Paper Flower Tutorial
- Balloon Punch Punchcraft Flower Tutorial
- Heart Punch Paper Daisy Tutorial
- Heart Punch Flat folding Paper flower tutorial
- Heart Punch Easy Handmade Flower Tutorial
- Heart Punch easy 3 D flower tutorial
If you want to try some advanced Punchcraft flowers here are some tutorials
- Heart Punch Paper rose tutorial
- Pear Punch Paper Rose tutorial
- Paper Rose and Paper Rosebud tutorial
- 5 Petal Punch Paper Rose tutorial
This Paper tulip tutorial was featured at Hobbymela